Project: Vector Basic Training Second Edition Book
Client: Pearson Publishing
Author: Von Glitschka
Have you ever struggled with building vector-based artwork? Do you find the process of creating vector shapes frustrating at times? Are you confused by the software and tools and find the whole process a struggle? Then you'll benefit from the information I cover in my book.
I document a systematic creative process that will enable you to take your drawn design and create a precise vector graphic from it. It's full of helpful and inspiring information, beautiful artwork, and exhaustive process-based methodology.
Whether you need to create a logo mark, iconography, illustration, promotional graphic, etc., you'll be able to use the principles covered in my book for your entire design career.
Included with the book:
- Universal build methods that apply to any vector application
- Customize your workflow with tools and shortcuts
- How to create shapes quickly by analyzing form
- Helpful plugins for Adobe Illustrator
- Organizing and managing complex files
- Fundamental methods for coloring and detail
- How to art direct yourself
- 7+ Hours of HD screencasts covering creative techniques (View sample screencast below)
- 4GB of resource files so you can deconstruct the art shown in the book
- Perfect companion for my Drawing Vector Graphics courses and DVG Laboratory
- Download sample chapter
- Facebook page where I share additional resources, information and inspiration
ORDER VECTOR BASIC TRAINING SECOND EDITION IN YOUR COUNTRY: (All orders processed using Amazon.com)
The book comes with over 7 hours of HD screencasts covering all the methods in the book. You can download and access the videos on your desktop or mobile devices. Below is a movie titled 'Refine Your Drawing' from chapter 3 of the book.